After a summer of trying to put names to Dudleya sp. seen in previous winters, it is now the turn of Sedum sp. spotted on past travels. And lets be fair, they may not even be Sedum sp!
- S1262 – S. spathulifolium – USA, California, between Los Angeles and San Francisco, South of Albion
- S1699 – S. sp. – Cuba, Guantanamo, near Tortoguilla
- Mexico, Nuevo Leon, Sierra de Lampazos, Rancho Minas Viejas. A book on the local flora suggests that S. greggii grows here and that this is it.
- S1799 – S palmeri
- S1802 – S. sp.
- S1803 – S palmeri, S. sp.
- S1830 – S sp #1 & #2 or are they Echeveria? Mexico, Coahuila
- Mexico, Chihuahua, south of Creel
- S1876 – Echeveria sp or Sedum sp.?
- S1877 – Sedum sp. growing in pine forest
- S1880 – Echeveria or Sedum sp?
- S1887 – S or E sp. – Mexico, Sonora along CF 16
Please add any suggestions to correct names as a comment for the picture to which it applies.