Just another WordPress.com site

Archive for October, 2017

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry

I regret that we’ve decided to postpone our forthcoming trip to Chile.

Angie has been feeling unusually tired of late, enough to visit her doctor, which led to a series of tests. She is now waiting for a date to have a Cardiac CT scan but it is unlikely that this will happen before our departure in 9 days time.

In the mean time, her specialist has recommended against long haul flights until after the investigation has been completed. Most of the time she feels fine and continues to go to work every day, so no cause for serious concern.

We’re considering to slot the Chile plan in for Spring 2018, so look out for the future message to update you.