Just another WordPress.com site

Throughout the night Angie kept me informed of the developing weather situation: Still thunder and lightning to the south, wind getting stronger, absolutely bucketing down etc. I slept on in the certain knowledge that the internet weather forecast said: clear sunny day – chance of rain 0%.

I guess that they keep that forecast as a permanent feature on their site and just change the date – why not, they’d usually be right! But this time, sadly, they were wrong. By 8:00 I received an email from our Capitain to say that the weather was wrong for the trip. I wrote back and asked if they had any submarines in their fleet. Sadly not.

So I’m writing part 1 of today’s missive from the palm leaf covered terrace of Kurt & Marina’s, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, with the clouds breaking and the sun making it difficult to read the monitor. We will check with the boat people to see if we can try again around noon.

Watch this space!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: